What is PagerDuty Summit19?
Where is Summit19?
Westin St. Francis Hotel
335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA. 94102
PagerDuty has arranged a room block at the Westin St. Francis for Summit19 attendees. Space is limited. Once you register you will receive a booking link in your confirmation email. Click the Register Now button on the summit.pagerduty.com website to ensure you receive the discounted $349 rate.
What are the conference dates?
September 23-25, 2019. Summit19 registration begins Monday, September 23, 2019 and continues throughout the week. The conference kicks off Monday evening with the Welcome Reception and concludes on Wednesday at 6:30pm. PagerDuty University pre-conference training sessions are available on Monday, September 23, 2019. You must register for PagerDuty University during the Summit registration process.
Summit Conference Passes
Save by registering early. Includes Summit, EXPO, meals, evening events.
May 1-Jul 14
Jul 15-Sept 22
Summit Conference Pass
There's strength in numbers! Groups registering for Summit19
from the same company can benefit from a "Buy 3, Get 2 Free"
offer. The Group Discount applies to all rates.
Group Discount Pass
PDU is an optional training course offered on Monday,
September 23, and requires a separate registration fee.
PagerDuty University Pass
Group Discount Rate
A “Buy three, get two free” offer will be given to groups from the same company attending the conference. You can select this option during the registration process. There will be an option to purchase the full group registration with follow up to register the remaining group members with unique promotional code. The Group Discount rate applies to all rates.
International Discount Rate
We appreciate that some of attendees travel from all over the globe to attend Summit and that travel costs can rack up. All of our international attendees will receive a discounted rate of $350 per registration. Please note, there is no deadline for this rate.
What is the payment policy?
All major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express) are accepted to pay for Summit registration. Payment is required before the event. If payment hasn't been received before the event, you'll be required to pay any balance due with a major credit card when you pick up your badge.
Is PagerDuty University Training offered this year?
Yes, please join us Monday, September 23, 2019 for PagerDuty University. You must register for these sessions. The cost is $800 and there are 3 tracks from which to choose.
Is PagerDuty University Training included in the price of Summit admission?
No. PagerDuty University costs $800 which includes training materials, breakfast and lunch. There are a limited number of seats so reserve your spot early. Achieve your training at a cost savings to standard training and with the convenience and ease of completing it in a collaborative conference environment.
What does the full conference pass price include?
The full conference pass fee includes:
- Admission to all conference sessions and keynotes (Tuesday, September 24 – Wednesday, September 25)
- Conference Meals and Networking Breaks
- Access to all Partner Exhibits
- Complimentary internet access at the conference
- Welcome Reception on Monday, September 23, 2019
- Customer Appreciation Party on Tuesday, September 24, 2019
What is the cancellation and substitution policy?
You can modify your registration by logging back into your account.
- Full Refund: Cancellations must be received by 5:00pm (PT) on July 31, 2019
- 50% Refund: Cancellations must be received between August 1, 2019 and August 31, 2019
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 5:00pm (PT) on August 31, 2019
Registrations are transferable.
- Registrant substitution requests must be sent in writing to Summit19@pagerduty.com and must be made by the original registrant.
- Substitutions will be permitted only between individuals from the same company.
- Substitutions cannot be made on-site or authorized by anyone other than the original registrant.
- If you are substituting for another person and you do not qualify for their discounted rate you will be given the rate you qualify under at the time the original person registered, the registration fee will not be refunded, but will be transferred to pay for the registration fee of the new attendee.
How do I make hotel reservations?
Summit19 has arranged a room block at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco for Summit19 attendees. Space is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Once you register you will receive a booking link in your confirmation email. Room rates start at $349/night.
Who is attending Summit 2019?
The once-a-year event brings together the entire community of DevOps enthusiasts, PagerDuty and its customers, partners, and industry experts.
What is the conference attire?
The conference attire is business casual.
What is the weather like in San Francisco in September?
The month of September is characterized by wonderful weather from 62°F to 72°F over the course of the month. For more detailed weather information, please visit http://www.weather.com.
I’ve already registered for Summit19. How can I add a hotel reservation or make changes to my existing hotel reservation?
Please log back into your registration account to make any changes.
Can I contact the hotel directly to make a hotel reservation at the Summit19 discounted rates?
No. All hotel reservations and changes must go through the Summit19 Registration Team in order to receive the Summit19 preferred rate.
How will I know my hotel room is confirmed?
You will receive a registration confirmation that will include your hotel confirmation.
What if I don’t check in on my scheduled arrival date?
If you do not check in on your scheduled arrival date, the hotel will cancel your reservation and may opt to not reinstate your reservation upon your arrival. You will be charged the cost of one night’s room and tax.
I have 5 or more people from my company attending Summit19. How can we receive the group discount?
A “Buy 3, get 2 free” offer will be given to groups from the same company attending the conference. You can select this option during the registration process. Simply Select “Buy 3, Get 2 Free” as your ‘Registration Type’ and register all of your attendees for the discounted amount.
I’m registered for the conference, but need to make a change to my registration or hotel information. Who do I contact?
To make any changes to your registration or your hotel reservation, please contact the Summit19 Registration Team at Summit19@pagerduty.com.
I’m on a tight budget. What kind of conference discounts are offered?
There are plenty of opportunities to save on registration costs for Summit19. Act fast and register for the Early Bird rate! Do you have a group of five or more coming to the event? Register three attendees and bring two for free! There are also discounts for Summit alumni. More information on rates can be found on the Summit19 website. If you have any questions, contact us at Summit19@pagerduty.com.
What kind of value will my company find in attending Summit19?
Summit19 offers one-of-a kind opportunities to meet with DevOps experts and PagerDuty customers and partners to pick up new ideas, tips and techniques, industry trends and more. We are confident your experience at Summit19 will deliver an outstanding return on your conference investment. Consider these advantages:
- Access to the over 30+ breakout sessions and keynote sessions.
- Meet with PagerDuty experts who will present and share the best, most efficient ways to handle your DevOps and digital operations challenges.
- An annual event that brings together the entire PagerDuty community of DevOps enthusiasts, IT business leaders, partners, and industry experts.
- Your chance to network with esteemed PagerDuty sponsors and partners.
- Share your ideas and experiences to further strengthen the PagerDuty community.
- 1:1 access to PagerDuty experts and executives.
- Our Pre-conference PagerDuty University will bring experts together to share their knowledge and expertise with you. Classes include Mitigating Business Disruption; Taking Command: Leading Incident Response; and new this year: PagerDuty Incident Commander Certification.
How can I set up an individual meeting with PagerDuty team members to learn more about optimizing real-time operations?
There will be meeting times available throughout Summit19. Schedule time with us via this link.
You can find information and enter here. Don't wait until the last minute - submissions close on August 16, 2019!
Will the event be filmed and photographed?
Yes. We’ll have videographers and photographers on-site to record the action at Summit19. By entering and being at this event, you consent to be filmed and photographed. From time to time, PagerDuty uses recorded video and photographs of conference events and attendees in its promotional materials. Unless permission to record and use such images is revoked in writing to PagerDuty, by virtue of your attendance, all conference visitors agree to the use of your likeness in such materials. You understand that all videography and photography will be done in reliance on the consent you give by entering the event.
Where can I enter the 2019 Ringtone Contest?
What if I still have unanswered questions?
For more information, please contact the Summit19 Registration Team at Summit19@pagerduty.com.